“Tell me and I forget, Teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn” - Ben Franklin
“While we teach, we learn,” said the Roman philosopher Seneca
Speaking at meetups is a great way to share your story about using the Elastic Stack. Users want to hear from others on how they are using Elastic, and this also allows for you to learn from the community via feedback and questions.
Benefits of speaking at meetups include:
- Get feedback on the awesome stuff you're doing with the Elastic Stack
- Share your knowledge and make someone's day by solving their problems
- Contribute to open source discussions
- Build your speaking profile and learn more about the Elastic Stack
- Deepen your understanding of your setup by explaining the awesome use case to a user group
Easier said than done, right?
Read on for the step-by-step guidelines and resources to demystify the process